Sunday, February 3, 2013

Anonymous

Sigh...
 
I think...
and I think...

And I write, with intimate words that let your mind infiltrate mine.
Guard dogs that stand down when I write, it's your eyes examining my heart. My life, my mind, served to you on a platter to soak up, or spit out. And I fear ridicule, but not as much as I fear a life of keeping my mouth shut. So words spill, emotions come out, the dam gets breached by built up feelings pushing their way out. And you think it’s okay to tell me what I NEED to write about???

Blasted for what I say...
Blasted for who I'm not, if I'm going under the microscope I'm going to at least do what I want. I don't ask you to read my words, it's YOUR curiosity that brings you to my yard. If this stuff is tough to swallow, then puke it up and don't come back. This is my blog. And the only part of you allowed here is your mind while you read MY words. If this is too much for you then just stay away.

I don't seek pity, because I'm NOT UNHAPPY...
I don't seek hope, because I live with faith. I sound off when you sound off about my intentions, until you learn to shut up or just go away. While you spend minutes telling me how I should manage my page, precious moments are lost that you could be fixing YOUR own brain. I'm healthy, happy, smart, and honest, and if I thought I was living in the past I wouldn't have people viewing, reading, and COMING BACK to a page with little or no value.

So the next time...
You want to ridicule me, on MY turf, maybe be a little more generic so you don't look so jealous. You spoke softly, with ignorant undertones, envy spilling out the sides of your condescending mouth as you tried to disguise the angel you aren't. My blog wasn't written to appease anyone's mind but mine, I feel bad that you get hung up on someone that wanted nothing to do with you.

At least when I talk about my past...
It's with people I actually shared my time with, rather than someone that told me no. Jealousy and envy are disgusting traits that eat the soul, if you were confident about who you were you wouldn't care that a man told you no. I find it humorous that I took the time to write about you. The next time you want to fix something, start with YOUR brain, not my blog.

If my blog truly caused you slivers and snakes...
You wouldn’t come here to read about me and make that mistake.  After you read a couple of these, you know what to expect from me. You start to understand my mind, and relate to my heart, but If you don’t get it, then it’s not my job to help you understand. Find a blog that talks about gardening and knitting and requires little understanding. I don’t write to relate to the senseless, I write to connect with humans. I can breathe silk, or I can spit fire, so I suggest you NOT challenge the reasons I CHOOSE to write.

If you can truly tell me...
After reading my words that you’ve wasted your time, then ya, I’m not for you, and your ears are not the right audience for me.  Your comment was PURE deceptive manipulation in its finest form…and just think, if you put that energy back into your OWN life, you might actually find a gentleman that’s willing to take you out….get whole with yourself. That’s when others will be attracted to you.

Here’s a cheers, to "Anonymous."
May the blessings of growth and understanding enter you, and guide you to a life of happiness, where the decisions YOU make, are more important than the decisions you want others around you to make.

God Bless, and Take Care.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment