Thursday, January 23, 2014

Vacations!

Well, its time to get some of these trips out of the way, and checked off the bucket list. So it's GO TIME! Here is the schedule that is booked so far, and I'd love to add a September, or October trip in there too if I can!

It starts Tomorrow! with my favorite place on Earth. McCall, Idaho for the Winter Festival, and an amazing cabin with some super amazing people!

McCall, Idaho. Winter Festival. Jan 24-28th


 
 
After McCall, is Hells Canyon Rafting Trip. I'm both nervous, and a little scared for this trip, and THAT is the feeling I love!  April 17-21
 

 
After Rafting, I am treating myself to a week in Vancouver, British Columbia, by myself, for my BIRTHDAY!!! July 18-25. With the first night, and the last night, in Seattle. I'm driving up, on purpose, so that I can take my Cycle Bike, Mountain Bike, and Stand Up Paddle Board. :)
 
I'm staying right on the beach, on the upper west side, next to Staley Park. I'm particularly excited to wake up each morning and ride, visit the Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse Mountain, and the day long air excursion to Victoria in a sea plane, with a ferry ride back. :)
 


 
 
After Canada, is the Big BACHELOR party for Ben before he marries the woman of his dreams, Elise!  Las Vegas Baby. Booked a full house, 2 mins from the strip. Pool, Hottub, Pool Table, and patio around the pool that entertains 30 peeps!   August 21-24th
 

 
 
After Vegas, is AUSTRALIA!!! Prolly the MOST excited about this one. I've always wanted to see the fireworks in Sydney on New Years Eve. I've always wanted to take a surf lesson IN Australia, I am in love with Iceberg's Pool, and always wanted to swim in it, and visit the world famous Bondi Beach, and visit the iconic Sydney Opera House.. So...I'm doing it. :)
December 26th- January 4th
 



 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment