Saturday, February 15, 2014

Goo Goo Dolls

Beyond excited and surprised to see this show live tonight in  person, in Boise. I've always been able to express my feelings on paper, but, there have been times in my life, I've been numb and silent. This band has always been able to speak for me in those times. Such a sentimental group to me, and a group I have loved since High School!!


Too Many good songs to list, but here are two of my favorites from them.

This one is called "Iris" Definitely my favorite.
Favorite line from song: "And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming, or the moment of truth in your lies, when everything feels like the movies, yeah you'd bleed just to know you're alive..."


This one is called, "Before It's Too Late" Definitely my second favorite! :)
Favorite line from song: "And the risk that might break you's the one that would save a life you don't live is still lost. So stand on the edge with me. Hold back your fear and see, Nothing is real 'til it's gone..."

 
 

A few others I really like are, Come To Me, Let Love In, Better Days, and Name.



No comments:

Post a Comment