Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Deal...

Here's the deal. Dude. I'm going to try to post on this every single day.  Maybe something good, maybe nonsense...I dont know yet.  I can't promise this will catch on in MY life.  I can't promise this will catch on in YOUR life.  I might write about something I'm feeling that day...or I might write about the person in line, in front of me at the supermarket.  I might write about road rage, raccoon's, or a feeling about a new girl, or an old one.  But, I AM going to search for an encounter each day, that I can write about.  I am going to actively keep my mind open to a moment in the day that impacts the way I think, act, or react.  There will be lessons for me to learn, by writing this.  Wish me luck...This is Adam Everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment