Monday, December 3, 2012

Logistics...



So, I have not ever done anything like this before. I have kept an online Journal in the past, but purely for my own purposes, never with an audience in mind.  I now find myself trying to figure out what it takes to not only attract an audience, but to keep, and grow that audience.  This will be a personal journey of discovery, risk, reward, lessons, learning, growing, and sharing.  I am excited to share and express this side of my life with….the world.  You…

In an attempt, to create some type of structure and foundation, I have determined these are the core values for sustaining my blog. I will review them separately.

Content: Content sounds similar to value, but is very different.  This is the raw material that I choose to cover in my blog.  This content must find its way into a niche market with my viewers.

Value:  The Content will get you here.  The Value will keep you here. I want to keep you here. I want to share my value with you.  I want you to see my page as a sliver of a staple of value in your life.  I want you to find something unique here, and if you do, you will crave it daily. J

Consistency:  I do not mean consistency in a specific niche of writing. I mean consistent in the result I desire. That is the growth,  and value of my blog.  If I find consistency on that level, the value of my blog’s contents will speak for itself.

Unpredictability: First and foremost, I want freedom.  This is not high school writing class with parameters. I have the power and the ability to choose what direction this goes, each and every post.  I plan to use that freedom, as a unique tool, to create a dynamic element of surprise in my blog.

I’m not looking for a swift start here…I’m looking for a solid foundation.  A clear plan of what I’m looking to accomplish and what my expectations and desires are.  I expect this blog to achieve my goals, and I look forward to sharing that journey with you.  If you have read these words, may you continue to, and I would like to thank you for your time! 

Cheers, Adam

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to this! Sounds like it will be equally rewarding to you and your readers.

    ReplyDelete