Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Table Rock Christmas


Great way to start my day. 7am hike up to Table Rock, to watch the sunrise with my buddy Mike. The greatest things in life, are not things at all. The greatest things in life, are our feelings towards ourselves, and our friendships with others. I'm spoiled with some of the most amazing people in my life that anyone could ever ask for. On this day, I am thankful for this opportunity on Earth. I am thankful for the people in my life, and the lessons I've learned, from the people out of my life. There are no accidents, on our path. There are intentional interactions. From these moments, we ask ourselves who we really are, and these moments shape who we become throughout our life. I am thankful for a Merciful God, that forgives, and understands. I am not perfect, nor do I ever wish to be, however each day I strive to be better than I was the day before. I'm a work in progress, which, is a lifetime learning process. Merry Christmas to all. Spread love, whether its well received or not...


No comments:

Post a Comment