Sunday, December 8, 2013

Moustache Power...

 
Shameless GoPro Selfie...while on private retreat in Tamarack, Idaho.
 
Life is beautiful, and good, and amazing. I've learned to harness the power of my moustache to do incredible things. My favorite thing about my moustache is watching cashiers in checkout lines avoid eye contact with me when talking to me, because they find my moustache to be unbearable awkward. Come to think of it, all strangers avoid eye contact with me when talking, because of the moustache. This just inspires me to keep the conversation alive for as long as possible. Awkward moments are something I live for. I woke up today, thinking maybe I should shave my moustache... but then I remembered, nobody wants normal. The weirdo in me wins. The weirdo in me also keeps me happy. :)
 
Cheers, to getting out of the city... living your life forward, and ridiculous moustaches. I cant wait for summer time. I'm gonna wear short shorts, and rock my moustache. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment